To reduce your exposure to and recovery from a breach of your computer system
- Cyber Security Planning – an end-to-end solution addressing the 5 phases of protection: Awareness/Education, Protection, Incident Response, Resolution, and Post Resolution; across the three dimensions of people, process, and technology
- Incident Response Services –
- Breach assessment and consultation services, creation of an appropriate and compliant response, manage notification to all parties
- Fraud services – unlimited access to fraud specialists, distribution of credit monitoring services, Interactions with Credit Reporting agencies and law enforcement
- Facilitation – media plan creation and interaction with the press, creation of secure web portals, periodic reporting
- Responding to a cyber breach
- Assessment and consultation – if a breach is suspected contact BeneTechs immediately
- Appropriate notification – assistance in drafting the notification letters to affected parties
- Fraud resolution and direct customer interaction – our fraud specialists will take calls from individuals receiving a notification letter
- Additional Services – creation of a media action plan to coordinate press releases and address media inquiries; breach experts will work with your staff if regulatory authorities mandate interaction.
Due to the nature of our materials, all sales are final.